This feature allows you to access a list of possible edits to make to a cPanel language file.
Please see our documentation about cPanel language files for more information.
To access the language file:
- Select the language you would like to edit from the Language pull-down menu.
- Select the file you would like to edit from the File/Theme pull-down menu.
- Root Language File edits the file that supplies wording for your cPanel interface when a needed term in the interface is missing from the primary language files.
- x (available for English only) edits the deprecated x theme’s language file.
- x3 edits the x3 language file.
- x3mail edits the x3mail language file.
- If you have a custom cPanel theme, you can select it here to edit its language file.
- Language files for custom themes reside on your server in the directory
- $themename should be replaced by the name of the custom theme.
- Click Go.
Once the file is accessed for editing, you may use the text boxes under the Translation
heading to translate or reword any phrase within the cPanel interface.
- You can access an English translation of any phrase by clicking the English button.
- You may also use the Revert button to translate the corresponding phrase back into its original form.
: Click Save
at the bottom of the screen to store any changes you have made.