For WHM version 11.24
This feature displays a list of users who have relayed mail. Relayed mail is mail forwarded to remote accounts by user accounts hosted on your server.
- User — The user that has relayed the message.
- Domain — The user’s domain.
- Messages Sent — The total number of messages sent by the corresponding user account.
- Total Bytes Sent — The total amount of data sent by the corresponding user account.
To view the list of relayed messages:
- Click a user or domain.
- WHM will display all messages relayed by that user or domain, including each message’s ID, recipient, time, and size.
Topic revision: r1 - 03 Apr 2009 - 16:05:27 - Main.MelanieSeibert