For cPanel versions 11.25/26
The following documents describe the features in the cPanel Files
- Backups — This section of our software provides an interface for downloading and storing all or some of the website’s files, databases, forwarders and filters.
- Backup Wizard — The Backup Wizard is a user-friendly interface for creating a backup of the entire site, a partial backup, or allowing a site restoration from the last backup you saved.
- File Manager — The File Manager is our built-in web application for managing your website’s files from your personal computer.
- Legacy File Manager — The Legacy File Manager offers file manipulation options in an older web-based interface. Users already familiar with an older version of cPanel’s File Manager may find the Legacy File Manager more comfortable.
- Web Disk — Our software offers a Web Disk application where files can be managed using your operating system’s interface.
- Disk Space Usage — This feature displays information about how and how much disk space is being used by your website.
- FTP Accounts — FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol and is another method of website file management.
- FTP Session Control — This feature displays information about and gives you control over who is connected to your account via FTP.
- Anonymous FTP — This feature allows you to define how anonymous users interact with your FTP server.
Topic revision: r9 - 13 Nov 2009 - 16:01:50 - MelanieSeibert