Mail Queue Manager
For WHM versions 11.25/11.26
This feature allows you to manipulate mail messages that are in queue.
Messages that are in the mail queue have not
yet been delivered to their target accounts. Many messages can get stuck in your mail queue if, for example, they are sent from your server to invalid hosts or addresses that do not exist.
You are able to open and view any message in queue.
To open a message:
- Click the message title on the left-hand side of the screen.
: You should attempt to send messages before
you delete them.
To attempt to deliver all of the messages in queue:
- Click Attempt to Deliver all messages in Queue.
- Messages that have been sent to incorrect addresses will not be delivered. You will need to delete these messages at some point.
Using this interface, you are able to delete messages in queue. This is useful, for instance, in the event that your mail server is attempting to send mail to an address that does not exist.
To delete all of the messages in queue at once:
- Click Delete all messages in Queue.
- Confirm that you would like to delete the messages by clicking Delete All.
Topic revision: r2 - 30 Nov 2009 - 14:29:04 - Main.MelanieSeibert