For WHM versions 11.25/11.26
This feature displays information about your hardware configuration. You are able to see, for example, the speed of your processor.
The information is divided into 6 categories:
- Processor Information — Displays specific information about your processor including the vendor, the type of processor, its speed and cache size.
- Memory Information — Displays information about your server’s RAM consumption.
- Note: Red Hat® systems may display the following message under the Memory Information heading:
Memory for crash kernel (0x0 to 0x0) notwithin permissible range. This is a common error that can be safely ignored.
- System Information — Displays your server’s operating platform (ie, Linux), your server’s hostname, “born on” date, and chipset.
- Physical Disks — You can find information about your hard disks and your and CD/DVD-ROM drives in this field.
- Current Memory Usage — Displays the amount of RAM currently used on your server.
- Current Disk Usage — Displays information about how much hard drive space is currently being used on your server.
Topic revision: r3 - 27 Nov 2009 - 13:40:44 - MelanieSeibert