WebHost Manager® (WHM) User Guide
For WHM versions 11.25/11.26
This documentation describes the WHM interface and how you can use it to manage your server.
- Initial Setup Wizard — This document describes the steps in the Initial Setup wizard, which runs the first time you access WHM.
- WHM Home Screen — This set of documents describes the features available to you when you access the WHM home screen.
- WHM News— This document provides information about the News link located at the top of the WHM interface. This feature provides any new information regarding our company and products.
- WHM Change Log — This document provides information about the Change Log link provided at the top of the WHM interface. This feature tracks and lists changes in our software.
- WHM Glossary — This document reviews a number of essential terms used in the WHM documentation.
- Scripts — This document provides a brief lists of scripts that are available to you in the
/scripts directory when cPanel and WHM is installed.
- PHP Configuration Tool — This document provides information about configuring PHP through a command line interface.
- cpsrvd and PHP — This document describes the process to determine which PHP binary cpsrvd is using.
Topic revision: r20 - 27 Aug 2010 - 17:38:19 - MelanieSeibert