For cPanel version 11.28
To access cPanel:
https://IP:2083 into your preferred Internet browser.
- IP is meant to stand for your website’s IP address.
- Approximately one week after setting up your website, you will be able to access your cPanel interface by replacing the IP address. with your domain name.
- Enter your cPanel username into the Name field.
- Enter your password into the Password field.
- Click Login.
- You will be greeted by a cPanel startup page on your first login. We strongly recommend completing the Getting Started Wizard.
A colon symbol following an IP address or domain name denotes a specific port number. These port numbers are responsible for guiding data packets transmitted between 2 computers to specific processes taking place on either machine.
Topic revision: r15 - 06 Sep 2011 - 13:27:34 - Main.GeorgeAlpizar