Logging into the Sent and Spam Mail Folders Directly
For cPanel version 11.28
The features described in this document are available in cPanel/WHM 11.25 and later only
You can now log directly into your
mail folder in one easy step, simply by modifying your login name.
To log into your
- Open your email client.
- Modify your login username as follows:
- If you are the main cPanel account owner, append
/spam to your username. For example, type:
- If you are not the main cPanel account owner, append
/spam to your email address. For example, type:
- cPanel will open your
Compability with email clients
- If you are using this feature from your mobile device, your ability to access it will depend on your service provider.
- If you are using this feature from your computer, it should work with most standalone email clients. Currently, this feature is not available from our cPanel-provided webmail clients.
Topic revision: r7 - 10 Feb 2011 - 23:38:13 - Main.JustinSchaefer
AllDocumentation/CpanelDocs.MailLogins1125 moved from 11_28.MailLogins1125 on 10 Aug 2009 - 17:00 by Main.JustinSchaefer