For WHM version 11.28
The support center offers a number of links for accessing cPanel/WHM support features.
- cPanel/WebHost Manager® FAQ — This link will take you to the Frequently Asked Questions? section of the documentation.
- Support Forums — Clicking this link will bring you to the cPanel support forums. You will need to register a username and password for the support forum if you don’t already have one.
- WebHost Manager Documentation — This link will take you to the WHM documentation.
- cPanel Documentation — This link will take you to the cPanel documentation.
- Contact cPanel — Using this link, you are able to access and use the cPanel support request (ticket) system. You are able to make a support request without logging into the system; however, your support request will be given a higher priority if the request is made after logging in.
Topic revision: r5 - 06 Oct 2010 - 18:06:04 - MelanieSeibert