For cPanel version 11.30
The following documents describe the features of the cPanel Preferences
- Getting Started Wizard — The Getting Started Wizard appears on your first login to cPanel and will guide you through configuring some basic preferences. We strongly recommend completing this process.
- Video Tutorials — This feature can be beneficial to new users who would like to get a feel for cPanel’s workflow process.
- Change Password — This feature allows you to change your cPanel interface’s main password.
- Change Style — This feature offers several styles for you to choose from. Styles (sometimes called “skins”) define how the cPanel interface appears within your web browser.
- Branding Editor — This feature allows you to edit the header and footer images in each theme as well as the main page icons for the style.
- Change Language — This feature defines the default display language of the cPanel interface.
- Shortcuts — This feature will create a quick way to access your cPanel interface or your webmail by creating a shortcut.
- Security Policy — This document describes how to choose your cPanel account's security questions and manage verified access IP addresses.
Topic revision: r14 - 15 Apr 2011 - 18:27:45 - LindseyLWhite