Configure PHP and suEXEC
For WHM version 11.30
This feature allows you to change Apache’s PHP handlers configuration, PHP version, and enable or disable the suEXEC program.
- Change the Default PHP Version — You can define which version of PHP will be used when a visitor to a site on your server encounters a
.php file. You may select any working version that is installed correctly on your server.
- Define a PHP Handler — A PHP handler calls forth the PHP libraries necessary for interpreting the PHP code. Which libraries are accessed depends on which handler you choose to use. You may assign different PHP handlers to different versions of PHP.
- More about PHP Handlers — PHP handlers deliver the PHP programming libraries. Each handler delivers the libraries through different files and implementations. Each file and implementation affects Apache’s performance, because it determines how Apache serves PHP.
- Enable or Disable Apache suEXEC — You may enable or disable Apache suEXEC using this menu.
- Configuring PHP and suEXEC from the Command Line — This document provides information about configuring PHP through a command line interface.
Topic revision: r7 - 20 Jun 2011 - 19:43:48 - Main.MelanieSeibert