For WHM version 11.30
This set of features allows you to access a list of your reseller accounts as well as a Reseller Center
, where you are able to assign new reseller accounts and configure existing reseller accounts.
- Change Ownership of an Account — Important: The functionality of this feature is now available at Modify Account Properties.
- Change Ownership of Multiple Accounts — This feature allows you to transfer multiple accounts to a reseller.
- Edit Reseller Privileges & Nameservers — This screen offers a number of configuration options for your reseller accounts. You are free to limit a reseller’s ability to create accounts and access various features. You may also confer root access, assign nameserver IP addresses for accounts created by the reseller, and add A entries for those addresses.
- Email All Resellers — Here, you can email all of your resellers simultaneously.
- Manage Reseller's IP Delegation — Using this feature, you can disallow resellers from using certain IP addresses, or allow a reseller account to use any available IP.
- Manage Reseller's Main/Shared IP — This feature allows you to specify an IP address that the reseller will use for setting up shared or “IPless” accounts.
- Reseller Center — This set of features allows you to add or remove reseller status on existing accounts. You are also capable of emailing resellers and configuring existing reseller accounts.
- Reset Resellers — This feature allows you to apply Account Creation Limits (ACLs) to resellers, or reset package permissions to default values.
- Show Reseller Accounts — When you click Show Reseller Accounts, WHM displays a list of reseller accounts you have created.
- View Usage/Stats and Manage — These features allow you to keep track of your resellers’ disk space and bandwidth usage. You can also use this set of features to suspend, unsuspend, and terminate reseller accounts.
Topic revision: r8 - 29 Jun 2011 - 18:39:14 - Main.GeorgeAlpizar