For cPanel version 11.40
(Home >> Software/Services)
The following documents describe the features located in the cPanel Software/Services
- CGI Center — Short for “Common Gateway Interface,” CGI lets a web server run pieces of software called scripts. cPanel’s CGI Center provides CGI scripts that can do many useful things for your website, like create a guestbook, clock, hit counter, countdown clock, and banner ads.
- Site Software — This interface allows you to add useful software to your website. Your web host controls what software is available.
- PHP Configuration — This feature allows you to view specific information about your server's PHP configuration.
- Perl Modules — This feature provides an interface for you to add and manage Perl modules.
- Optimize Website — This feature can automatically compress content on your website, when that content is requested by visitors.
- Ruby on Rails — This document covers how to create and deploy a Ruby on Rails application.
- RubyGems — This feature is a package manager for the Ruby programming language that provides a standard format for distributing Ruby programs and libraries (in a self-contained format called a "gem"), a tool designed to easily manage the installation of gems, and a server for distributing them.
- cPanel PHP — This document details the internal PHP RPMs that are shipped with cPanel & WHM.
Topic revision: r22 - 09 Aug 2013 - 16:36:27 - Main.RosieArcelay