For cPanel version 11.38
This feature gives detailed information about the last 1,000 visits to your website. This information will help you get to know your audience and monitor repeat visitors so you can tailor your website content to fit their needs. It will also help you locate and fix errors your visitors encounter.
View latest visitor details
To begin, click the
button associated with the domain name.
By default, the interface shows:
- IP —Specifies the visitors' IP address.
- Time —Specifies the time the page was visited.
- Size —Specifies the amount of data accessed.
- URL —Specifies the specific URL visited.
- Referring URL —Specifies the web address your visitor linked to your site from.
- User Agent —Specifies the browser used to access your website.
Next, click the
button to choose additional options you wish to display.
Select any of the following from the menu:
- Status —The HTTP code indicates whether the page loaded successfully or resulted in an error.
- Method —Specifies the request-response between the client and server (GET, POST, etc.).
- Protocol —Specifies the version of HTTP the page served when the page was accessed (1.1, 1.0, etc.).
Search additional records
- Enter the search criteria into the Search field.
- Click Go.
- Click the column heading for each option to sort records.
Topic revision: r10 - 23 Oct 2013 - 14:39:42 - Main.MeaganBird