Restore System Backups
This page allows you to restore your account from the system backup folder, if the backups exist. You can choose from three different types of backups:
- Daily — The most recent backup, created everyday.
- Weekly — The 2nd most recent backup, created once a week.
- Monthly — The least recent backup, created once a month.
In addition to the type of restoration you want to use, you will need to select one of the following 3 parts of your site to restore.
- Account — The contents of your home directory. This includes all settings from your Preferences, Domains, Security, FTP Accounts, and Advanced Enkompass features.
- DataBases — Your databases, settings, and database user information.
- Emails — Your email settings, messages, and associated files that reside on the server.
Once you are done making your selections, simply click Restore
to begin the process.
Restoring the backup may overwrite files more recent than the backup itself, resulting in loss of data. To prevent this, you can use the File Manager
to copy or rename any files that have been updated since the backup was made.
Topic revision: r6 - 01 Dec 2009 - 18:39:51 - MelanieSeibert
AllDocumentation/EnkompassHelp.RestoreBackups moved from Sandbox.RestoreBackups on 21 Aug 2009 - 19:52 by Main.JustinSchaefer
- put it back