For WHM version 11.38
feature allows you to change the look of your users’ cPanel interfaces by replacing the default images with your own. You may do this using the WHM interface, or by manually placing the images in the correct directories. If you choose to manually upload the images, read the instructions on the cPanel Branding
The interface you will use during the branding process will depend on which link you click.
Please note that:
- Older themes such as x and x2 offer you 2 options:
- You may click Live Editor to access a branding tool based on the theme’s interface.
- You may click Legacy Editor to access the WHM Branding page.
- Warning: The x and x2 themes are deprecated and should not be used unless absolutely necessary.
- Newer themes such as x3 and x3mail allow you to access the newer cPanel Branding Editor.
: If you have disallowed root or reseller
logins to cPanel user accounts, the Live Editor
link will not work. To re-enable the Live Editor
, select one of the following options at Tweak Settings > System > Accounts that can access a cPanel user account
- Root, Account-Owner, and cPanel User — To allow root and the reseller to access the cPanel account
- Account-Owner and cPanel User Only — To allow the reseller to access the cPanel account
Topic revision: r9 - 25 Jan 2013 - 18:15:09 - Main.RosieArcelay