For WHM version 11.40
To access WHM:
https://IP:2087 into your preferred Internet browser.
- IP is meant to stand for your server’s IP address. If you have a domain name, you may use it in place of the IP address.
- Enter your WHM username into the Username field.
- Enter your password into the Password field.
- Click Log in.
How to change the locale of the WHM interface
You can choose a new language setting (locale) in which to view the WHM interface. This change applies a cookie that is set to remain in your browser for one year. You will need to perform this step each time you log in to webmail
from a new browser, whenever you delete cookies, and after the cookie expires.
To change the locale of the WHM interface:
- Click the desired locale name at the bottom of the WHM login page.
- The page will refresh and the following message will appear:
The locale selected here will be in effect for the current browser session, regardless of your account’s saved locale preference.
- Finish the log in process as described above.
If your browser's
header is set, then the login screen will attempt to display the locale that corresponds to your browser setting. If the locale that the browser's header requests is not available, the login interface will appear in English.
Topic revision: r5 - 01 Nov 2013 - 15:06:13 - Main.LaurenceSimon