Change an Account Quota
For WHM version 11.40
(Home >> Account Information >> List Accounts
Quota, in this case, refers to an account’s disk quota
. The disk quota
is a limit on how much data an account’s directory can contain. The quota
is defined in Megabytes (MB). You are able to change an account’s disk quota
using the List Accounts
menu. This can be useful when an account owner changes his web hosting plan.
To change the quota
- Click the
+ button corresponding to the account you wish to edit. A hidden menu will open below the account’s row.
- Click the Change Quota button. You will be redirected to the Quota Modification page.
- In the Quota Modification page:
- If the selected user is a reseller, you may view only that reseller’s accounts by clicking Show Only this Reseller’s Accounts.
- If you are viewing only the accounts belonging to a specific reseller, you can view all accounts by clicking Click Here.
- Enter the new quota for the account under the Quota heading, or select Unlimited to remove the quota limit for the account.
- Remember: When changing quotas, examine the contents of the account to ensure that the account will not be “over quota” when the change is made. If this is the case, request that the owner of the account get rid of unnecessary files to comply with the new disk quota.
- Click Save.
Topic revision: r8 - 25 Jan 2013 - 22:46:41 - Main.LaurenceSimon