Create a New Account
For WHM version 11.38
(Home >> Account Functions >> Create a New Account
This feature is essential for web hosting, as it allows you to create new cPanel accounts.
Your interface may differ slightly from what is documented here. You may not have access to certain options, depending on what type of WHM user you are and how your account is configured. If you require access to a feature or option we have listed here, you will need to contact your system's administrator to request access to the feature.
For each new account, you must choose a username of 8 characters or less.
- Domain Information — This section defines basic settings for a user’s account.
- Package — This section of the interface allows you to assign a package to a new account.
- Settings — This section defines additional settings for a user's account. You will need to know the requirements of the account before continuing.
- Reseller Settings — Resellers sell cPanel accounts that can also be hosted on your server. These accounts created by the reseller will be owned by the reseller, and the reseller will be able to modify these accounts via his or her own WHM interface.
- DNS Settings — These settings allow you to enable DKIM and/or SPF records as well as configure which nameservers will be used for the new account’s domain.
- Mail Routing Settings — These settings allow you to specify how mail should be routed for the new account.
Topic revision: r18 - 04 Mar 2013 - 15:16:33 - Main.LaurenceSimon