For WHM version 11.38
This feature defines basic settings for a user’s account.
To set up the domain:
- Enter the new account’s domain name in the Domain field.
- An example of a proper domain:
- Important: You can create users with domains that are subdomains of your own. For example, if you wish to create a user account for
john, and your domain is
example.com, you can create
- Enter the new account’s username into the Username field.
- Note: The username must consist of between 1 and 8 characters (letters and/or numbers). It cannot start with a number, or the word "test."
- Enter the new account’s password into the Password and Re-type Password fields.
- Ensure that the user receives a secure password. You may obtain a secure password by clicking the Password Generator button.
- The account’s password will be graded on a scale of 100 points. 0 is a weak password, while 100 is a very secure password.
- Enter the account’s main contact email address.
- Continue to the Package section.
Each user whose account you create can log into cPanel using the username and password you specify here.
Next, continue to the Package
Topic revision: r7 - 25 Jan 2013 - 22:57:23 - Main.LaurenceSimon