For WHM version 11.40
(Home >> IP Functions)
This area of WHM lets you manage IP addresses associated with your server.
- Enable IPv6 — This feature allows users with
root access to assign an IPv6 address to a specific account.
- IP Migration Wizard — This feature will help you change the IP addresses of all of the cPanel accounts hosted by your server.
- IPv6 Ranges — This feature allows you to add or delete an IPv6 address range.
- Rebuild the IP Address Pool — This feature will scan existing IP addresses bound to the server in order to locate IP addresses not linked to a domain.
- Show IP Address Usage — This feature will display, in a convenient list, all of the information about how your IP addresses are being used.
- Show or Delete Current IP Addresses — This feature will display the IP addresses bound to your server. It will also allow you to remove these IP addresses from the server. However, you will not be able to delete an IP address that is in use.
Topic revision: r12 - 19 Sep 2013 - 17:18:19 - Main.StacyWyatt