For WHM version 11.40
(Home >> Account Information >> List Accounts
This feature will list all of the accounts hosted on your server. The interface provides a number of options for you to edit as well. For example, you can change the master password for an account, IP addresses associated with accounts, or primary contact email addresses. In order to access many of these functions you must click the edit
- Change an Account Password — Using the List Accounts page, you are able to change the password for any of your accounts. This is useful in the event that the password has been lost or compromised.
- Change an Account Contact Email — If the contact address for an account has changed, you may update it using the List Accounts feature.
- Log into a User's Account with the Root Password — You are able to access a user’s cPanel account through the List Accounts menu. This can be useful when the user’s account needs to be configured to match any of your requirements.
- Change an Account's IP Address — You are able to assign a new IP address to accounts using the List Accounts menu.
- Change an Account's Disk Partition — Using the List Accounts feature, you are able to change the partition that holds the account. This can be useful if one partition is becoming full or needs more space for its normal operation.
- Change an Account Quota — Quota, in this case, refers to an account’s disk quota. The disk quota is a limit on how much data an account’s directory can contain. The quota is defined in Megabytes (MB). You are able to change an account’s disk quota using the List Accounts menu. This can be useful when an account owner changes his web hosting plan.
- Change an Account Package — You can change an account’s package using the List Accounts feature. This can be useful when an account holder has changed his hosting package.
- Access the Modify an Account Page — You are able to access the main account modification page using the List Accounts menu. This is the main feature that allows you to reconfigure specifics about an existing account. Please see our documentation about the Modify an Account page for more information.
- Search for Accounts — The List Accounts page contains 2 search features. The first, in the upper right-hand corner, is a simple search form. The second is located at the bottom of the page as a more complex search menu.
- Sort Listed Accounts — You can further control the way accounts are displayed.
- Export Account Information — From the List Accounts screen, you can generate a list of your accounts and related information, which you can then paste into a plain text file. This is useful if you wish to save the information as a CSV (comma-separated values) file, which is readable by Microsoft Excel® and most database programs.
Topic revision: r10 - 25 Jan 2013 - 22:44:14 - Main.LaurenceSimon