List Suspended Accounts
For WHM version 11.40
(Home >> Account Information >> List Suspended Accounts
This feature is a list of any suspended accounts hosted by your server. Using this list, you are able to unsuspend or terminate an account.
Using the WHM interface, you are able to suspend both users and individual domains. When an account or domain is suspended, the passwords for these domains will not work. This can be useful if a user fails to comply with the regulations you have set for your server.
- Domain — Displays the suspended domain.
- User — Displays the account name associated with the domain.
- Owner — Displays the reseller who owns the account. This column may display root if you do not have any resellers associated with your server.
- Date Suspended — Displays the date and time that the account was suspended.
- Reason — Displays why the account was suspended, if a reason was given.
To unsuspend an account, click the corresponding Unsuspend
button located on the right of the page.
To begin the termination process, click the corresponding Terminate
button located on the right of the page. Visit our documentation about the Terminate Accounts feature
for more information.
: When an account has been terminated, it is permanently
removed. Be sure you mean to permanently delete the account and all the information/data associated with that account before terminating it.
Topic revision: r6 - 25 Jan 2013 - 22:43:11 - Main.LaurenceSimon