Manage Reseller's Shared IP
For WHM version 11.40
(Home >> Resellers >> Manage Reseller's Shared IP
The Manage Reseller's Shared IP
feature allows system administrators to specify a shared IP address
for a reseller
. Multiple resellers can use the same shared IP address
; however, a reseller
can only dedicate the shared IP address
to one account.
Specify a shared IP
To specify a shared IP for a reseller
- Select a reseller from the menu.
- Click Submit. You will be taken to a new screen.
- Select the desired IP address from the menu. This menu shows all of the IP addresses associated with your server. This menu will label:
- delegated IP addresses and their corresponding resellers
- dedicated IP addresses and their corresponding accounts
- shared IP addresses and their corresponding resellers
- Click Save. You will be taken to a new screen.
- If you are successful, you will see the following message (where
john is the user): Shared (IP-less) IP for john is now 10.100.100.100.
- If you are unsuccessful, you will see the following message (where
john is the user): Failed to set shared (IP-less) IP for john: Supplied IP address is invalid.
- If you wish to assign another shared IP address to a reseller, you must repeat the above steps.
- A shared IP address can be assigned to multiple resellers, but an IP address can be dedicated to only one user.
Topic revision: r9 - 19 Apr 2013 - 22:01:15 - Main.GeorgeAlpizar