Manage cPAddons Site Software
For WHM version 11.40
(Home >> cPanel >> Manage cPAddons Site Software)
You can turn on moderation for cPAddons
by entering your contact email address in the appropriate text field on the Tweak Settings
screen. When the moderation feature is active, the system requires your approval before your users can install or update any cPAddons
To select addons you want to moderate:
- Click the checkboxes corresponding to the addons you wish to moderate.
- Click the Update Moderation button.
The Manage cPAddons
feature allows you to upgrade or uninstall individual installations of cPAddons
by user, in response to users’ moderation requests.
: To configure the cPAddons
you want to offer to all your users, access the Install cPAddons
Search for addons
- Next to Show, select 1 of the following 3 options to determine which type of addon you wish to view:
- All Installs that need updated — WHM will display all out-of-date addon scripts.
- All installs that are no longer installed in WHM — WHM will display all addons that it no longer installs.
- Every Install — WHM will display all installed addons.
- Select the user whose addons you wish to view, or select All Users.
- Click Manage.
- WHM will display each addon matching your search criteria, along with the user, latest version available, and currently installed version.
- Click the Currently installed in WHM link to use the Install cPAddons screen to view, install, and update the addons available to your users.
Approve a moderation request and install a cPAddon
- Click the checkbox of the cPAddon that needs to be updated.
- Click Update Moderation.
Force update outdated cPAddons
- From the second drop-down menu, select Upgrade all installs that need it.
- Select the user for whom you wish the upgrade to apply.
- You may also use All Users to select all of the users in the list.
- Click Go.
Uninstall deprecated cPAddons
- From the second drop-down menu, select Uninstall all installs that are no longer installed in WHM.
- Select the user for whom you wish to uninstall the addon, or select All Users.
- Click Go.
- Confirm that you wish to uninstall the deprecated cPAddons by clicking Yes I am sure I want to do this.
Topic revision: r8 - 25 Jan 2013 - 18:09:48 - Main.RosieArcelay