For WHM version 11.40
(Home >> Email)
This section of WHM allows you to configure and manage how your server handles email.
- Mail Delivery Reports — This feature allows you to review email messages sent from your server. You can see whether each message arrived successfully, and details about each delivery attempt.
- Mail Queue Manager — This feature allows you to manipulate mail messages that are in the mail queue.
- Repair Mailbox Permissions — This feature allows you to inspect mailbox ownerships and file permissions. You can also attempt to repair any contradictions that may exist in the mail system.
- View Mail Statistics Summary — This set of features allows you to view statistics about mail sent to and from your server over a defined period.
- View Relayers — This feature allows you to view a list of users whose accounts have relayed mail. Relayed mail is mail sent to user accounts on your server that then forwards to remote accounts.
- View Sent Summary — This feature shows the total number of message delivery attempts that each domain on your server made over a defined period.
- AutoConfig and AutoDiscover - AutoConfig (also known as AutoConfigure) and AutoDiscover are services that will quickly and easily configure a user's mail client to receive their cPanel email.
Topic revision: r12 - 19 Sep 2013 - 17:06:07 - Main.SarahHaney