For WHM version 11.38
(Home >> Email)
This section of WHM lets you configure and manage the ways in which your server handles email.
- Mail Delivery Reports — This feature allows you to review email messages sent from your server.You can see whether each message was delivered successfully, and details about each delivery attempt.
- Mail Queue Manager — This feature allows you to manipulate mail messages that are in queue.
- Repair Mailbox Permissions — This feature will inspect mailbox ownerships and file permissions, attempting to repair any contradictions that may exist within the mail system.
- View Mail Statistics Summary — This set of features allows you to view statistics about mail sent to and from your server over the period of time defined at the top of the screen.
- View Relayers — This feature displays a list of users who have relayed mail. Relayed mail is mail forwarded to remote accounts by user accounts hosted on your server.
- View Sent Summary — This feature shows the total number of message delivery attempts that each domain on your server made during a specified date range.
- AutoConfig and AutoDiscover - AutoConfig (also known as AutoConfigure) and AutoDiscover are services that will quickly and easily configure a user's mail client to receive their cPanel email.
Topic revision: r11 - 14 Mar 2013 - 18:13:01 - Main.LaurenceSimon