For WHM version 11.38
(Home >> Themes
A theme in WHM and cPanel is the skeletal frame on which the style, or “skin”, is placed. This area of WHM allows you to manage themes.
- Change WHM Theme — This feature allows you to select the theme your WHM interface will use.
- Universal Theme Manager — The theme contains many underlying elements like HTML and CSS. We recommend that you use the
x theme for WHM and the
x3/x3mail theme for cPanel, as these are the most current themes supported by cPanel.
A note about working with custom themes
When creating your own themes or using themes that are not provided by cPanel, you will need to ensure that the following 2 files exist:
These files control interfaces that are used whenever a cPanel user's password must
be changed. Failing to copy or create these interfaces (files) will prevent users from changing their passwords under the following conditions:
- You have used the Force Password Change feature to require the user to change the account's password (Main >> Account Functions >> Force Password Change).
- The user's password is too old, as defined in the Configure Security Policy feature (Main >> Security Center >> Configure Security Policies).
- The user's password is too weak, as defined in the Configure Security Policy feature (Main >> Security Center >> Configure Security Policies).
: We do not currently support custom theme or localization efforts for WHM.
Topic revision: r11 - 25 Jan 2013 - 23:02:42 - Main.LaurenceSimon