For WHM version 11.38
(Home >> cPanel)
This area covers features that directly relate to your cPanel customers, under the cPanel heading in the WHM interface.
- Addon Scripts (Deprecated) — This feature allows you to install, update, and uninstall addons. Addons are applications that work with cPanel to perform useful functions for your users’ websites. However, this section of WHM is no longer supported.
- Branding — This feature allows you to change the look of your users’ cPanel interfaces by replacing the default images with your own.
- Change Log — This document provides information about the Change Log feature. This feature tracks and lists changes in our software.
- Install cPAddons — This set of features allows you to add and manage addons and vendors.
- Manage Plugins — This document covers adding and removing plugins. Plugins are pieces of software provide additional functionality for your server.
- Modify cPanel & WHM News — This feature allows you to broadcast messages to your users and/or resellers. The messages are displayed in their cPanel or WHM interfaces.
- Synchronize FTP Passwords — This feature will attempt to repair FTP password issues. You may need to synchronize your FTP passwords if you have reinstalled the FTP server software.
Topic revision: r14 - 25 Jan 2013 - 18:18:07 - Main.RosieArcelay