Once you have successfully logged into the Manage2 interface, you will be brought to the Dashboard(the Manage2 home page). In the upper right-hand corner of the page, you will find links to help you manage your account.
This feature lets you change the password for your account.
- Type your current password into the Current Password field.
- Type the new password into the New Password field.
- In the Verify New Password field, retype the new password.
- Click Change.
This option is also available from the Dashboard
This option will take you to the Customer Portal
, where you can submit support and sales requests to our system.
The Manage2 and Customer Portal
accounts will need to be linked before you can use this option. If you have not yet linked the accounts together, please see Linking Your Manage2
and Ticket System Accounts
under the Support
section of this guide.
This link will take you directly to the main cPanel website: http://www.cpanel.net
. Here, you will be able to access cPanel News
for the latest announcements and press releases, find product information, obtain additional support options and view documentation. You can also access our cPanel Forums
and other company information.
Just as with Open Requests
, this will direct you to the cPanel Customer Portal
to submit new requests. Once your Manage2 Account has been linked to the cPanel Customer Portal
, you will see the options listed below:
- Contact Support — Contact our technical analysts for technical support, installation help and other questions.
- Contact Customer Service — Contact our customer service department for questions about your account with cPanel.
- Contact Sales — Contact our sales department for pricing, product info or other information.
You may use this option to log out of the Manage2 interface. Once you have logged out, you will be brought back to the main login screen.
Topic revision: r9 - 25 Oct 2010 - 14:08:48 - MelanieSeibert
ManageTwo.InterfaceDashboard moved from Sandbox.InterfaceDashboard on 22 Jun 2009 - 21:11 by Main.JustinSchaefer
- put it back