Clicking the Feedback
link will allow you to provide cPanel with either general feedback or feedback regarding a specific incident.
The Feedback link
On the Feedback
screen, please provide us with your contact information so that we can follow up with you. In the appropriate fields, type:
- Your name.
- Your company.
- Your phone number.
- Your email address.
- Your preferred contact method.
- Note: Email is the contact method that will yield the quickest response.
Next, you can enter information related to a specific incident.
- Select whether you wish to provide feedback for a specific incident.
- If so,
- Type the name of the representative with whom you interacted.
- Type the ticket number, if you have one.
- Select a topic.
- Rate your experience on a scale from 1 to 5.
- Note: 1 is the worst rating, while 5 is the best.
- Click the appropriate button to indicate whether you would recommend cPanel to others.
- In the text box, you may provide detailed feedback.
- Click Submit.
We value and appreciate your feedback, as it allows us to make sure we are providing you with the best software and overall level of service. It will help us to make improvements and changes in areas where we are not meeting your needs.
Topic revision: r4 - 16 Dec 2009 - 19:22:04 - Main.JustinSchaefer
ManageTwo.InterfaceFeedback moved from Sandbox.InterfaceFeedback on 22 Jun 2009 - 21:14 by Main.JustinSchaefer
- put it back