To log into your Manage2 interface:
- Go to https://Manage2.cpanel.net.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Login.
If this is your first time logging in, please use the login and password that were provided to you when the account was set up.
If you are unable to log in or have forgotten the login information, you may choose to reset the password by:
- Clicking Forgot Your Password? Click here to reset it or,
- Using the Contact Customer Service option in your Customer Portal.
If this is your first time logging in, and you do not currently have access to the Customer Portal
, please submit a request at: https://tickets.cpanel.net/submit/index.cgi?reqtype=cs
If you reach a page that asks you to answer security questions in order to gain access, it means that either:
- You have attempted to log in from an IP address that is not authorized on the account, or
- You have not yet set up the security questions for your account.
If you do not know the answers or have not yet set up these questions, please see the Security Setup
feature under the Security
Topic revision: r5 - 15 Sep 2009 - 17:45:27 - Main.JustinSchaefer
ManageTwo.LoggingIn moved from Sandbox.LoggingIn on 22 Jun 2009 - 21:11 by Main.JustinSchaefer
- put it back