section allows you to change your password, set up security questions for your account, and manage IP addresses that are authorized to access your Manage2 user account.
The Security Section
Add an access IP
If you want to allow additional IPs to access your Manage2 account, you can add them using this feature.
- In the Access IP Address field, enter the IP address.
- You may enter a range of IPs by entering an asterisk (
*) in the final field. For example, entering
255.255.255.* will allow access from all IPs from 255.255.255.0 to 255.255.255.255.
- For security reasons, we do not recommend using an asterisk in the third field; for example,
- Click Add.
You cannot add IP ranges on subnet masks other than /24. These IPs would have to be entered individually.
This feature lets you change the password for your account.
- Type your current password into the Current Password field.
- Type the new password into the New Password field.
- In the Verify New Password field, retype the new password.
- Click Change.
This option is also available at the top right side of the screen.
Manage IP Access
This feature will allow you to view and remove access IPs for your account. To remove an IP:
- Click the Remove button next to the appropriate IP(s).
This feature lets you change security questions and answers for your Manage2 account.
Security questions allow you to access your Manage2 account from an unspecified IP address while protecting your account from malicious users.
- From each Question menu, select a question.
- In each Answer text box, type an answer to the preceding question.
- Click Update.
Topic revision: r6 - 23 Jun 2010 - 20:29:34 - Main.JustinSchaefer
ManageTwo.Manage2Security moved from Sandbox.Manage2Security on 22 Jun 2009 - 21:16 by Main.JustinSchaefer
- put it back