This section will show you how to link your Manage2 account with the cPanel ticket system so that you can easily submit priority support, customer service and sales requests to cPanel.
The Support section
Order Phone Support
This feature allows you to order phone support incidents, invoicing your Manage 2 account instead of using the cPanel store. Phone support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Each phone support incident you purchase covers as many calls that are needed to fix a single issue. A single phone support incident costs $65.00.
To purchase phone support incidents:
- Enter the number of incidents you wish to purchase in the Number of incidents field.
- Click the Order Phone Incidents button.
Phone Support Incidents
This feature allows you to view information about any phone support incidents you have purchased. This interface provides:
- The Incident Number
- The PIN Number
- The Phone Incident's Expiration Date
- The phone incident's ticket number, where it is applicable.
- Any closed incidents associated with your Manage 2 account.
You may also use this interface to initiate a support call. To do so:
- Click a Call Support link under the Action heading.
- Enter the phone number you would like to our support staff to call.
- Click the Contact Support button.
Submit a New Priority Support Request
This feature allows you to open and send a priority support request and send it to cPanel.
- Enter the IP address of the server for which you would like to submit the request.
- If sending the request is not related to a specific server, you can use any currently licensed IP address.
- Click Go.
You will be taken to the cPanel Customer Portal
, where you can select the type of request you would like to submit, as well as provide server access information and a detailed description of the question or issue. Please be as descriptive as possible about the issue, so our staff can assist you as quickly as possible.
If you have not yet linked your account with the ticket system, you will need to do so before being able to submit priority tickets into the system. See Linking your Manage2 and Ticket System Accounts
(below) for additional information.
Linking Your Manage2 and Ticket System Accounts
To link your Manage2 account with the ticketing system, you will need to access the Submit a New Priority Support Request
feature and enter the IP address of one of your licensed servers. From there, Manage2 will allow you to link the 2 accounts.
Manage2 will send an email to the address listed in the system. It will include a verification link. To link the accounts:
- You can either click the link or copy and paste the link key into the space provided in the interface.
Once you have successfully linked your accounts, you can use the Submit a New Priority Support Request
feature to submit all support requests, customer service and sales-related questions and issues to our ticketing system.
View Open/Closed Requests
This feature will allow you to view requests that are currently open or that have already been resolved for your account.
Once you enter the cPanel Customer Portal, you will have the ability to view:
- All open tickets.
- All tickets that have been closed within the last 180 days (by default; you can configure this to show tickets within the last 365 days).
- The total number of tickets.
You will also have the ability to close an open ticket if your issue has been resolved, or reopen a closed ticket in the event your issue has not yet been resolved.
The legend at the bottom of the page shows whether the ticket is support-, customer service- or sales-related, as well as whether the ticket is awaiting a response from you or cPanel.