This documentation provides information about the Manage2 interface, including instructions for adding, maintaining, and removing licenses, and billing and support.
- Logging In — This area of the documentation provides information about logging into the Manage2 system.
- Interface — Here, you can find information about the links and icons contained within the Manage2 interface.
Show subtopics Hide subtopics
- Events — This section will provide you with features that will allow you to view and register for upcoming events planned by cPanel.
- Licenses — You can find information about adding, managing, and removing licenses here.
- Security — This area of the documentation provides information about managing your Manage2 security preferences.
- Billing — You can learn about managing your invoices and payments here.
- Company — This area of the documentation provides information about managing your company's information with regard to cPanel.
- Groups — This section provides information about dividing your customers and licenses into groups to make managing them easier.
- Packages — This section provides you with information about packages available to your account.
- Users — Here, you can learn about adding and managing users for your Manage2 account. This can allow your staff to manage licenses and accounts.
- Direct — This section provides information about direct licenses. It is intended for users who currently use yearly licenses.
- Support — This area of the documentation shows you how to link your Manage2 account to cPanel's ticket system.
- Manage2 API Functions — These functions allow you to use HTTP, PHP, or Perl to automate license management.
Topic revision: r11 - 24 Apr 2013 - 16:53:40 - Main.JenniferDoubrava