Last modified: March 16, 2023
To view the Audit Log, your system administrator must set the Enable cPanel API Log setting in WHM’s Tweak Settings interface (WHM » Home » Server Configuration » Tweak Settings » Logging).
This interface shows API function calls made by different team users. Actions that do not use an API are not shown in this interface. For more information about our audit log, read our cPanel & WHM Log Files documentation.
This interface consists of the following elements:
- The Search text box.
- The Audit Log table.
Search text box
The interface contains a Search text box that you can use to search for specific audit log entries. Use the navigation controls to the right of the box to page through the list of entries.
Audit Log table
The interface contains an audit log table that displays information about the activities of your team users. Click a column’s heading to sort the results of the table by that heading. The table will sort the list in ascending or descending order.
- Timestamp - The date and time when the team user made the API call.
- Called By - The team user’s username.
- API Version - The version of the API used.
- Call - The API call made by the team user.
- Origin - The API call’s origin in either the terminal or the user interface.