For cPanel & WHM 11.46
For cPanel & WHM 11.46
(Home >> Account Functions)
This area of the WHM interface allows you to perform several functions that relate to the creation and management of user accounts.
Change Site's IP Address — The Change Site’s IP Address interface allows you to select an account and change its IP address.
- Create a New Account— The Create a New Account interface allows you to create new cPanel accounts.
- Email All Users — The Email All Users interface allows you to email every cPanel user simultaneously.
- Force Password Change — The Force Password Change interface allows you to force any of your users to change their password.
Install Servlets — The Install Servlets interface allows you to install Tomcat Servlets for a domain. To install Servlets, select the account for which you wish to install Servlets and click Install.
This option will not appear unless you install Tomcat on your server.
- Limit Bandwidth Usage — The Limit Bandwidth Usage interface allows you to change the allotted bandwidth for an account.
- Manage Account Suspension — The Manage Account Suspension interface allows you to suspend or un-suspend an account.
- Manage Demo Mode — The Manage Demo Mode interface allows you to turn any account on your server into a demo account.
Manage Shell Access — The Manage Shell Access interface allows you to manage which of your accounts can access your server remotely through the SSHD service.
You can use applications such as Terminal for Mac® or PuTTy for Windows® to access SSH.
- Modify an Account — The Modify an Account interface allows you to select and redefine an account’s settings.
- Modify Suspended Account Page — This feature has been moved to the Web Template Editor interface.
- Password Modification — The Password Modification interface allows you to change passwords for any of your existing reseller or cPanel accounts.
Quota Modification — The Quota Modification interface allows you to change an account’s quota.
The quota is the maximum amount of disk space that an account can use on your server.
Raw Apache Log Download — The Raw Apache Log Download interface allows you to download raw access logs of the Apache web server’s activities.
The raw access log is a plain text file that will show every connection made by remote systems to a particular domain.
Raw FTP Log Download — The Raw FTP Log Download interface allows you to download a raw access log that details the FTP server’s activities.
The raw access log is a plain text file that will show every connection made to a particular domain’s FTP server. Additionally, this log contains records of uploaded and downloaded files.
Rearrange an Account — The Rearrange an Account interface allows you to change the hard drive on which you wish to store an account.
This interface is only relevant to servers with more than one hard disk.
Reset Account Bandwidth Limit — The Reset Account Bandwidth Limit interface allows you to reset the account's quota.
If you have changed an account's bandwidth quota from the setting configured that is in the account's package, you can use this feature to reset that account's quota. You will need to upgrade an account's bandwidth before this option will appear.
Show Active and Inactive Accounts — The Show Active and Inactive Accounts interface allows you to review which accounts have an entry in the Apache configuration file.
WHM will only consider an account active if its domain and IP address has a valid entry within the Apache configuration file, httpd_conf To attempt to rebuild the inactive account’s data in the Apache configuration file on your server, click Reactivate Inactive Domains.
- Skeleton Directory — The Skeleton Directory interface allows you to easily copy the same files into every new account’s
public_ftpdirectories during the account creation process.
- Terminate an Account — The Terminate an Account interface allows you to completely remove an account from your server.
Unsuspend Bandwidth Exceeders — The Unsuspend Bandwidth Exceeders interface allows you to simultaneously un-suspend all of the accounts that have exceeded their bandwidth.
Accounts will remain unsuspended until the next bandwidth check.
Upgrade Downgrade an Account — The Upgrade/Downgrade an Account interface allows you to change an account’s package.
Web Template Editor — The Web Template Editor interface allows you to create placeholder web pages that will appear to visitors who try to access a site on your server that is suspended, has moved, has not yet been configured, or has experienced a connection or firewall problem.