For cPanel & WHM 11.46
(Home >> Files)
The following documents describe the features in the cPanel Files area.
- Backups — This feature allows you to download and store website files, databases, forwarders, and filters.
- Backup Wizard — The Backup Wizard is a user-friendly interface that allows you to create a partial or full backup of your website. It also allows you to restore your website from the last backup that you saved.
- File Manager — The File Manager allows you to manage website files through your web browser.
- Legacy File Manager — The Legacy File Manager offers an older web-based interface for users who do not wish to use the newer interface
- Web Disk — The Web Disk application allows you to manage files through your operating system's interface.
- Disk Space Usage — The Disk Space Usage interface displays how much disk space your website uses and information about the content in that space.
FTP Accounts — The FTP Accounts interface allows you to manage File Transfer Protocol (FTP) accounts.
FTP Session Control — The FTP Session Control interface allows you to view and disconnect current FTP sessions.
- Anonymous FTP Controls — The Anonymous FTP interface allows you to define how anonymous users interact with your FTP server.
- You will only see the FTP Accounts and FTP Session Control icons if your system administrator has enabled FTP services on your server.
- You will only see the Anonymous FTP icon if your system administrator has also enabled anonymous FTP services.