For cPanel & WHM 11.46
If you have questions,
To use the default installation settings, proceed to our Installation Guide - Install cPanel & WHM documentation.
You can configure certain portions of cPanel & WHM before you begin your installation.
- Basic Server Setup — Preconfigure the
/etc/wwwacct.conffile, which contains the basic setup instructions for cPanel & WHM.
- Configuration Settings — Preconfigure the settings that the
/var/cpanel/cpanel.configfile contains. This file controls many of your server's configuration options, and includes most of the settings that display in WHM's Tweak Settings interface (Home >> Server Configuration >> Tweak Settings).
- Release Tiers — Preconfigure your server's release tier, which determines the point in the release process at which you wish to upgrade to new major versions of cPanel & WHM.
- Yum — Preconfigure the yum installation on your server.
- Apache — Preconfigure the Apache installation on your server.