For cPanel & WHM 11.46
(Home >> Mail)
- Email Accounts — This interface allows you to add and manage your domain's email accounts.
The Webmail icon will not display if you logged in with the reseller or
- BoxTrapper — BoxTrapper allows you to block unwanted email. Use the BoxTrapper interface to configure your BoxTrapper settings.
- Apache SpamAssassin — Apache SpamAssassin™ allows you to block unwanted email. Use the Apache SpamAssassin interface to configure your Apache SpamAssassin settings.
- Forwarders — Forwarders allow you to forward incoming email from one address to another. Use this interface to create and manage your domain's forwarders.
- Auto Responders — Autoresponders allow you to send a message in response to incoming email automatically. Use this interface to create and manage your domain's autoresponders.
- Default Address — Use the Default Address interface to configure how cPanel will handle mail that is sent to invalid email addresses for your domain.
- Mailing Lists — Mailing lists allow you to specify a single address through which you can send an email message to multiple addresses.
- Account-Level Filtering — Account-level filters allow you to create mail filters for your domain's main email account.
- User-Level Filtering — User-level filters allow you to create mail filters for specific email accounts on your domain.
- Email Trace — Use this interface to review details about email delivery attempts for your account.
- Import Addresses and Forwarders — Use this interface to create multiple email accounts or forwarders when you upload a list of usernames.
- Email Authentication — Use this interface to configure DKIM, SPF, and other settings that help prevent spam.
- MX Entry — Use this interface to add and manage MX entries.
- Email Archiving — Use this interface to save incoming, outgoing, or mailing list messages for a specified amount of time.