For cPanel & WHM 11.46
(Home >> Preferences)
The following documents describe the features of the cPanel Preferences area.
- Getting Started Wizard — The Getting Started Wizard appears the first time that you log in to cPanel and will guide you as you configure some basic preferences. We strongly recommend that you complete this process.
- Video Tutorials — Click Video Tutorials to view the cPanel Video Tutorials site. These videos are beneficial to new users who wish to better understand cPanel.
- Change Password — This interface allows you to change your cPanel interface’s main password.
- Update Contact Information — This interface allows you to change your primary contact email addresses.
- Change Style — This interface allows you to choose from several cPanel styles. Styles (sometimes called “skins”) change how the cPanel interface appears in your web browser.
- Branding Editor — This interface allows you to edit the header and footer images in each theme as well as the main page icons for the style.
- Change Language — This interface defines the default display language of the cPanel interface.
- Shortcuts — This interface allows you to create a shortcut (a quick way to access the cPanel interface or your webmail).
- Security Policy — This interface allows you to update and manage your cPanel account's security questions.