For cPanel & WHM 11.46
(Home >> Security)
The following documents describe the interfaces of the cPanel Security box.
- Password Protect Directories — This interface allows you to restrict access to certain parts of your website.
- IP Address Deny Manager —This interface allows you to block a single IP address or a range of IP addresses.
- SSL/TLS Manager — This interface allows you to manage SSL/TLS keys, certificates, and signing requests. These interfaces are intended to make your website more secure.
- SSH Shell Access — This interfaces allows you to connect to your server remotely.
- HotLink Protection — This interfaces allows you to prevent the theft of bandwidth by other websites.
- Leech Protect — This interfaces allows you to deny users the ability to share passwords publicly.
- GnuPG Keys — This interfaces allows you to create and manage GnuPG keys, which use the “public key approach” to encryption.
- ModSecurity — This interface allows you to enable or disable ModSecurity™ for your domains.