For cPanel & WHM 11.48
(Home >> Development)
This section of WHM allows you to access development resources.
- API Shell — This interface allows you to run WHM API function calls interactively within the WHM interface.
- Apps Managed by AppConfig — This interface lists all of the registered WHM applications that AppConfig manages on your server. For more information, read our AppConfig documentation.
- cPanel Development Forum — Click cPanel Development Forum to go to the cPanel Developers section of the cPanel Forums.
- x3 Plugin File Generator — This interface allows you to generate a cPanel plugin installation file.
- cPanel Plugin File Generator — This interface allows you to generate a cPanel Paper Lantern plugin installation file.
- Manage Hooks — This interface allows you to manage standard hooks that exist on your server.
- Software Development Kit — Click Software Development Kit to go to the Software Development Kit section of our documentation. The Software Development Kit provides helpful information for developers of third-party products that interact with cPanel & WHM.