For cPanel & WHM 11.48
(Home >> Backup >> Legacy Restore Multiple Backups)
This interface allows you to restore multiple accounts simultaneously with your most recent individual backups.
- To use this feature, you must enable account backups in WHM's interface (Home >> Backup >> Legacy Backup Configuration).
- We strongly recommend that you only restore accounts if it is necessary.
Restore multiple backups
To restore multiple accounts simultaneously, perform the following steps:
- Click either monthly or weekly to select the type of backup to restore.
- Select the checkboxes that correspond to the accounts that you wish to restore.
Configure the other options within the table.
The Give IP Address checkbox assigns the account a new IP address from the IP address pool.
If the account that you wish to restore contains subdomains, select the appropriate checkbox to restore their entries.
- If you wish to restore an account’s MySQL® or MariaDB databases or mail configuration file, select the appropriate checkbox.
- Click Select Column below each column to select all of the options within the column.
- Click Deselect Column below each column to deselect all of the options within the column.
- Click Select All below the menu to select all of the options within the column.
- Click Reverse Selection to deselect any of the previously-selected options and select any options that you did not previously select.
- Click Start Restore to begin the restoration process.
- A new interface displays the restoration's progress.
- Click OK.
- The system will display an interface that shows the restoration's progress.
- To end the process, click Abort Restore.
- To skip to the next account that you wish to restore, click Skip Account.