(Home >> Backup >> Legacy Restore Backups)
This interface allows you to restore an account from a recently-created legacy backup file.
- To use this feature, you must enable legacy account backups in WHM's interface (Home >> Backup >> Legacy Backup Configuration).
- To use this feature, you must enable the Incremental Backup feature in WHM's interface (Home >> Backup >> Legacy Backup Configuration) in order to restore incremental backups.
- To restore an account that exists on another server, use WHM's interface (Home >> Transfers).
To restore an account from a backup file, perform the following steps:
Click daily, monthly, or weekly to select the type of backup to restore.
Legacy Backup Configuration interface (Home >> Backup >> Legacy Backup Configuration).
- Select the account that you wish to restore.
Select the checkboxes that correspond to the restored account's desired configuration options.
- Only recreate accounts when absolutely necessary.
- The Dedicated IP Address option assigns a new IP address from the IP address pool to the account.
- If the account contains subdomains, select the appropriate checkboxes to restore their entries.
- This feature restores both locally-stored and remotely-stored MySQL® databases.
- Click Start Restore.