For cPanel & WHM version 11.50
(Home >> Software and Services >> PHP PEAR Packages)
PHP PEAR packages are software components that are written in the PHP language. The PHP PEAR Packages interface allows you to search for and add PEAR packages to your website, or view all of your website's available PHP packages.
PEAR package installer
This feature allows you to search for, download, and install a PEAR package.
If you know the exact name of the PEAR package that you wish to install, enter its name in the Install a Module text box and click Install Now.
To search for and install a PEAR package, perform the following steps:
- Use one of the following methods to find the desired PEAR package:
- Enter a search term in the available text box and click Go.
Click Show Available Modules to list available PEAR packages.
- The interface displays the following information for all of the displayed PEAR packages:
- Module Name — The PEAR package's name.
- Version — The PEAR package's version number.
- Description — A description of the PEAR package.
- Actions — The actions that you may perform for that PEAR package.
- Click Install next to the PEAR package that you wish to download and install.
- To view a PEAR package’s documentation, click Show Docs for that PEAR package.
- If you did not find the desired PEAR package, enter a new keyword in the Search text box and click Go.
Installed PEAR packages
The Installed Modules table lists all of the PEAR packages that exist on your server.
For each installed PEAR package, the table displays the following information:
|Module Name||The PEAR package's name.|
|Version||The PEAR package's version number.|
You can perform the following actions for each PEAR package:
cPanel includes specific pre-installed PEAR packages. To see a list of pre-installed PEAR packages, click Show System Modules.
You cannot remove cPanel's system modules.