For cPanel & WHM version 11.50
(Home >> Packages)
Packages are predefined limitations on the resources that an account can use. For example, you may use a package to specify how much disk space to allocate to an account. The system bundles and saves these limitations in the package so that you can apply them to accounts later. This makes it easier to set up new accounts, because you can sell predefined packages to your cPanel account holders and resellers.
- Add a Package — This feature allows you to create a new package that you can apply to any account on your server.
Delete a Package — This feature allows you to remove existing packages from your server.
Warning:Exercise caution when you delete packages. You cannot recover them.
- Edit a Package — This feature allows you to edit existing packages.
- Feature Manager — This feature allows you to edit feature lists that you can assign to accounts. These feature lists set permissions on selected cPanel features.
- Package Extensions — Third-party developers can create extensions for packages, and make an extension's settings editable through the package file and the WHM interface.
- Create a New Account - Package Extensions — You can modify the settings for package extensions whenever you create a new cPanel or reseller account.