For cPanel & WHM version 56
(Home >> Mail)
This document describes functionality from cPanel's deprecated x3 theme. We strongly recommend that you use cPanel's current theme (Paper Lantern) instead.
- We removed the deprecated x3 theme from new installations in cPanel & WHM version 60.
- Make certain that you read the appropriate documentation for your version of cPanel & WHM.
- For more information, read our What's My Version Number documentation.
- cPanel's Paper Lantern theme does not include certain x3 theme-specific features.
- For a complete list of Paper Lantern features, read our cPanel Features List documentation.
- If you need a feature that the Paper Lantern theme does not include, submit a feature request.
- Email Accounts - x3 — Use the Email Accounts interface to add and manage your domain's email accounts.
The Webmail icon will not display if you logged in with the reseller or
- BoxTrapper - x3 — Use the BoxTrapper interface to block unwanted email.
- Apache SpamAssassin - x3 — Use the Apache SpamAssassin™ interface to block unwanted email.
- Forwarders - x3 — Use the Forwarders interface to forward incoming email from one address to another.
- Auto Responders - x3 — Use the Auto Responders interface to send a message in response to incoming email automatically.
- Default Address - x3 — Use the Default Address interface to configure how cPanel handles mail sent to invalid email addresses for your domain.
- Mailing Lists - x3 — Use the Mailing List interface to specify a single address through which you can send an email message to multiple addresses.
- Account Level Filtering - x3 — Use the Account Level Filtering interface to create mail filters for your domain's main email account.
- User Level Filtering - x3 — Use the User Level Filtering allow you to create mail filters for specific email accounts on your domain.
- Email Trace - x3 — Use the Email Trace interface to review details about email delivery attempts for your account.
- Import Addresses and Forwarders - x3 — Use the Import and Addresses and Forwards interface to create multiple email accounts or forwarders when you upload a list of usernames.
- Email Authentication - x3 — Use the Email Authentication interface to configure DKIM, SPF, and other settings that help prevent spam.
- MX Entry - x3 — Use the MX Entry interface to add and manage MX entries.
- Email Archiving - x3 — Use the Email Archiving interface to save incoming, outgoing, or mailing list messages for a specified amount of time.
Calendars and Contacts Client Configuration — Use the Calendars and Contacts Client Configuration interface to configure your Calendar and Contacts applications. For more information, read our How to Set Up Calendars and Contacts documentation.
- cPanel & WHM's Calendars and Contacts Client Configuration feature (CalDAV) does not function with the iOS Reminder application if your server uses a self-signed SSL certificate.
- cPanel & WHM's Calendars and Contacts Client Configuration feature (CalDAV) does not support Horde's Free/Busy system for third-party applications.
- Configure Greylisting - x3 — Use the Configure Greylisting interface to enable or disable Greylisting for each domain on your account. Greylisting defends email users against spam.
- Mail FAQ — This document provides answers to some frequently asked questions.
- Additional Login Methods — This document explains how to log directly in to your