For cPanel & WHM version 58
(Home >> Files)
This document describes functionality from cPanel's deprecated x3 theme. We strongly recommend that you use cPanel's current theme (Paper Lantern) instead.
- We removed the deprecated x3 theme from new installations in cPanel & WHM version 60.
- Make certain that you read the appropriate documentation for your version of cPanel & WHM.
- For more information, read our What's My Version Number documentation.
- cPanel's Paper Lantern theme does not include certain x3 theme-specific features.
- For a complete list of Paper Lantern features, read our cPanel Features List documentation.
- If you need a feature that the Paper Lantern theme does not include, submit a feature request.
The following documents describe the features in the cPanel Files section.
- Backups - x3 — This interface allows you to download and store a website's files, databases, forwarders, and email filters.
- Backup Wizard - x3 — The Backup Wizard is a user-friendly interface that allows you to create a partial or full backup of your website. You can also use this interface to restore your website from a saved backup.
- File Manager - x3 — The File Manager allows you to manage website files through your browser.
- Legacy File Manager - x3 — The Legacy File Manager offers an older web-based interface for users who do not wish to use the File Manager interface.
- Web Disk - x3 — The Web Disk interface allows you to manage files through your operating system's interface.
- Disk Space Usage - x3 — The Disk Space Usage interface displays how much disk space your website uses and information about the content in that space.
FTP Accounts - x3 — The FTP Accounts interface allows you to manage File Transfer Protocol (FTP) accounts.
FTP Session Control - x3 — The FTP Session Control interface allows you to view and disconnect current FTP sessions.
- Anonymous FTP - x3 — The Anonymous FTP interface allows you to define how anonymous users interact with your FTP server.
- You will only see the FTP Accounts and FTP Session Control features if your system administrator has enabled FTP services on your server.
- You will only see the Anonymous FTP icon if your system administrator has enabled anonymous FTP services.