- Use one of the following methods to find the desired Ruby Gem:
- Enter a search term in the available text box and click Go.
Click Show Available Ruby Gem(s) to list available Ruby Gems.
- The interface displays the following information for all of the displayed Ruby Gems:
- Module Name — The Ruby Gem's name.
- Version — The Ruby Gem's version number.
- Description — A description of the Ruby Gem.
- Actions — The actions that you may perform for that Ruby Gem.
- Click Install next to the Ruby Gem that you wish to download and install.
- To view a Ruby Gem’s documentation, click Show Docs for that Ruby Gem.
- If you did not find the desired Ruby Gem, enter a new keyword in the Search text box and click Go.
Installed Ruby Gem(s)
The Installed Ruby Gem(s) table lists all of the Ruby Gems that exist on your server.
For each installed Ruby Gem, the table displays the following information:
|Module Name||The Ruby Gem's name.|
|Version||The Ruby Gem's version number.|
You can perform the following actions for each Ruby Gem: