For cPanel & WHM version 60
(Home >> Account Information >> List Accounts)
The List Accounts page contain a search form at the upper right hand corner of the interface.
To perform quick searches with the search form, enter the search criteria in the Search For: text box and click Find.
To filter your search:
- Select one of the following filters through which you want the search function to search:
- Username/Domain — Filters by username and domain.
- Domain — Filters by domain.
- Username — Filters by username.
- Reseller/Owner — Filters by the reseller or owner name.
- Package — Filters by the name of the account's package.
- IP Address — Filters by the IP address that the accounts use.
Enter your search criteria into the Search For text box.
Note:To perform more complex searches, you may enter regular expressions as search criteria. To learn more about regular expressions and how to use them, visit the Regular Expressions website.
- Click Find.
After you see the search results, you can edit the number of accounts to display per page at the bottom of the list. The default value is 30.
To clear the search results, click Forget Search.